Joyful Rigor with Ms. Jones My Classroom Common Core Contact Me Joyful Rigor with Ms. Jones Instagram Facebook Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin Twitter Image Map

















February 16, 2015

Hello Blogging World!!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by to visit my very FIRST blog post! I cannot express how thrilled I am to finally have my own space on the interwebs to share my classroom ideas and to connect with other teacher bloggers out in the universe! 
I started selling on TpT about a year ago. Ever since, I also started stalking (non-creepily of course) a ton of teacher blogs, and I have been blown away by the inspiration I have gained from the incredible educators I've seen! I decided to take the leap and create my own blog about a month ago. It just so happened that at the same time the AMAZING Alexis Sanchez over at Laugh Eat Learn posted something on Instagram about her creations and the possibility of designing blogs. After looking at her own blog and other designs I knew she would be the right person to design mine. I was right. This girl does NOT disappoint! Her design is beautiful, and she was a DREAM to work with! I could not be happier with the process or the results! 
Come back in the next few days to learn more about me and my classroom! In the future, I plan on sharing my own classroom ideas, resources, inspirational stuff, best practices, and the obligatory funny videos, student quotes, and anything else that makes me smile :-) 

12 comments:

  1. I love your new blog! I can't wait to see what you have to share with us!!

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I teach second grade too so I'll be following along! :)
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa!! Great to have you along!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm new to the teacher-blogging world, too, and I already feel super inspired to keep sharing! (Instagram is really, really great, too.) Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley!! I'm glad to have you!! (I also love Instagram!!)

      Delete
  5. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.

    Semrush Certification Exam
    Google Adwords Exam Answers
    Hubspot Exam Answers

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you are looking for an google ads fundamentals exam solutions try to visit getcertificationcourse.com provide you the best exam solutions and become certified.

    ReplyDelete